Wednesday 4 May 2016

The Embrace of The Janed

Here lies a temple before me
One unlike any other
Of fair skin and long legs
Of heaven’s smile and Einstein’s brain
Her back turned towards me
Her fineness posed towards me
Front to back, hers to mine
As magnets of opposing sides
The sights before my eyes
Of stretched legs and smooth skin
Invoking straight from within
Thoughts and visions of a life unreal
These feet that I see
Those flesh I hope to caress
To play the masseur in part
And the worshiper in another
These thoughts that I think
I mean these thoughts that I kill
Is it for fear of the ‘worm medicine?’
Or respect for her royal temple
The mind strives not to see
The sights that make men to rise
To come to that finely temple
To worship in symmetrical procession
Perhaps my thoughts are muddled
Roughen by thoughts of sensual motion
Or smothered by thoughts of ethereal thrills
Of warm flesh on soft skin
I still long to stare at that face
To revel in human perfection
To bask in the smile of a goddess
To be lost in the embrace of the Janed

No comments:

Post a Comment