Thursday 10 December 2015

THE BEAUTY OF THE MORNING SUN

I don’t claim to be an early riser but I do know the effect of the morning sun.

First, it tells me the day has begun so I must do what I have to do. It also brightens my day as opposed to the darkness of night. It signals a time for work, to begin the hustle for the day.

Well I like to think that youths are bathing in the rays of the morning sun; as such, the following should be noted.

1.      TIME IS PRECIOUS. The first thing to note is that the morning sun comes once in a day; as youthfulness comes once in a lifetime. It signals a time when you should get your game rolling. While you may get the chance to make up for lapses in future, it is more benefiting to get your life right from your youthful age.

2.     EVERYONE IS UNIQUE. Just as the morning sun smiles on all kind of people so you will meet several people of your age range. You cannot expect all to share your values, perspective or even your faith. You must give room for individuality and respect differences.

3.     UNIVERSALITY. The morning sun is a free gift to all. The same applies to the youth age. You shouldn’t think of yourself more than you ought to. That is, you shouldn’t have a selfish worldview, but recognize that the world operates on a larger platform than the individual. This informs the fourth point, which is…

4.     GREGARIOUS. The need to work with people. The need to work with people is incontrovertible. This is because we cannot achieve things on our own. Even if we do claim to achieve our dreams on our own – which is a self-deceiving lie – we still need others to validate it. This leads to our final point.

5.     CHARACTER. There is the need to develop good habits within and without. This will help us give the best within and get the best without.

Ok, I think it’s time I stepped up my game. Do have a pleasant morning.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment